Code of Practice
Shops listed on ShopSafe agree to our Code Of Practice. Any shop found to be in contravention of our code of practice will be removed from ShopSafe.
Code of Practice for Retailers
All web sites submitted to Shopsafe must:
- Be based in the UK and deliver to the UK.
- Have online ordering and secure credit card payment facilities.
- Take payment in pounds sterling.
- Clearly display product prices and delivery prices.
- Sell products that can be despatched immediately, or display availability and anticipated despatch dates for those that can't.
- Show full contact details including phone numbers, postal and e-mail addresses and a contact for complaints. We won't accept sites with just a PO box number.
- Prominently display customer service information, including delivery information, a refunds and returns policy and information on how to cancel orders.
We reserve the right to remove listings from ShopSafe if they do not adhere to our code of practice.
If we remove your shop from ShopSafe then all recurring subscription / advertising payments will be cancelled. There will be no refund.